For your Travel with us if any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We always online to answer your questions at any time, your understanding is our successful services!
How about Vietnam Visa ?
Asiastyletravel is very pleased to arrange a Vietnam Visa on arrival for guests booking cruises to Halong Bay
You will require an Approval Letter to obtain a Vietnam visa. This is a letter, approved by Vietnamese Immigration Department, which allows you to enter and remain in Vietnam for a given period. With the Approval Letter, you can obtain a Vietnam visa at any Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate overseas or at a Vietnamese international airport.
- Visa type: Tourist
- Validity: One (1) month (from the date of issue)
- Number of entries: Single entry
- Service fee: 20 USD (upon request) – Payable in advance after receiving a request for payment from us.
- Stamp fee: 25 USD – Payable directly in cash at the airport when you arrive in Vietnam
* On receiving your request for a Vietnam Visa, we will arrange a pre-approval letter with a Customer Code so that you can pick up your Vietnam Visa on arrival at an International airport.
* Within 24 working hours of receiving final confirmation of your payment, we will send you the pre-approval letter with your Customer Code by email or fax.
* You can then pick up your Vietnam Visa at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City or Danang International Airport in Danang.
* On arriving at the airport, simply present your passport, the pre-approval letter and two (2) passport photos (4cm x 6cm) to obtain the visa stamp.
* Our Vietnam visa on arrival service is only available for guests booking a cruise with Asiastyletravel
* This service is only available for arrival at one of Vietnam’s international airports. If you intend to arrive in Vietnam by sea or by road, please contact us for more information.
*Asiastyletravel cannot guarantee you will be granted a Vietnam visa. All visa decisions are made by the Vietnamese Immigration Department.Asiastyletravel is not liable, for any reasons whatsoever, for any failure to obtain a Vietnam visa or subsequent consequences resulting from any failure to obtain a Vietnam visa
Who does not need to have Vietnam visa ?
1. All Vietnamese who live and work in other countries (overseas Vietnamese) or foreigners who have Vietnamese wife, husband or parents living and working in Vietnam need not have visa under below conditions :
a. – Having passport or passport valued documents which is valid for at least 6 months. Vietnamese working and living overseas who does not have passport have to live at least 6 months in other countries before going to Vietnam.
b. – Having Visa exemption certificate granted by appropriate authorities (Vietnamese Embassy’s leader)
Visa exemption certificate is valid for 90 days and granted for each individual. Children under 14 years old who share the same passport with parents will have the same Visa exemption certificate with parents.
For more information, please contact Vietnamese Embassy in your country.
2. To children : Children will be exempted from doing Visa if they share the same passport with parents or they have to do Visa as an adult.
Professionally, it’s safe to book with Asiastyletavel.com as well. We are insured and bonded and are a member of Vietnam National Authority for Tourism the and we are happy to provide references upon request. Unlike some other Internet Travel Companies, we do not outsource our website and customer service calls to other countries in an effort to save money. All of our cruise experts are trained professionally and got the Vietnam standard about travel agent and tour operator.
What’s Included In The Price Of A Cruise?
There are cruise vacations to suit every budget, from the cost-conscious to the most luxurious. Even more important, a cruise offers the best travel value for your money, because almost everything is included in the upfront price. Your fare includes:
For once, you’ll know what your vacation will end up costing you before you go. The only things not included are things you choose to buy
8-)What’s Not Included In The Upfront Price?
Below is a description of the things that are not included in the upfront cost of the cruise that most of us will wind up spending money on during the cruise. All of these items are within your control, so it’s hard to say how much money you’ll need. Some people buy lots of shore excursions while others spend their money in the spa, but this will give you an idea of additional expenses you may need to prepare for.
- Air fare
- Alcoholic Beverages & Some Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Some dining options
How is Asiastyletravel.com different from other websites?
We specializes in cruise vacations. We only sell cruises – not airline tickets, hotels, and rental cars unless they are part of a cruise package. Discounted cruises are what we do. As a result, you will only find cruise information on our website. And it’s information that’s relevant to helping you plan your vacation.
Statistics show that the number 1 reason why people go to the Internet is for information. Our website is full of content that provides in-depth information about cruise lines, cruise ships, kids programs, weddings and honeymoons, first time cruising, etc… In some cases, we have more information about a cruise line than the cruise line’s own website!
Our agents are also highly trained cruise experts. If you have questions about something you see on our website, our members are prepared and eager to help you. Unlike some other travel companies, we do not outsource our customer service calls to other countries where labor is cheaper.
If you combine our outstanding cruise prices with this extraordinary focus on cruise planning information, you’ll find that Asia Style Travel is a company you can trust with your individual or group cruise reservation.
More question ? Please contact us